2010. január 6., szerda

Guarding angel


It is very comfortable for my son to know: some angels are taking care of him all the time. These angels are perfect guarding angels, have eyes like stars, so we can see their eyes in the sky.The first panic moment for my son was when the weather was foggy and he couldn't see any stars. 'Who will guard me during the night?' - he cried.
That was the moment when i started to make some little guarding angels that were hanged up at different points of the room until they found their place on our christmas tree (finally).
I used 3 wooden pearl, one of 1,6 mm and two smaller, a piece of golden string (30 cm), sticky glue and a piece of golden paper.
I cutted out a bit more than a quater of a circle of the golden paper. I made a tapered phyramid of it and glued it. I splited the string and i made a knot at the midpoint of the splited lenght.
I pulled it throught at the paper pyramid and i pulled throught the biger wooden pearl. too. This was the head and the rest of the string was the hook of the figure (above the head).
I sallowed the two little pearls on each stings (there were two of it after it had been splited) and i made knots at the end.
I drawed eyes and smiling mouths on their faces. They are the manifestation of our guarding angels.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése